Industrial Epoxy Flooring
Your current flooring system has run its course and now you need to make a change. You want to replace it with something that can handle every demand of a manufacturing operation. Well, you’re in luck. Our industrial epoxy coatings will provide you with durable and load-bearing solutions for all of your flooring needs. Furthermore, we can install epoxy coatings in a variety of environments, including commercial facilities, warehouses, manufacturing plants, and laboratories.
Industrial epoxy contains resin-based polymers that provide your flooring system with greater protection against heat, moisture, shock, and chemical hazards. Daily industrial usage can create a lot of wear and tear on your floor, so you what to make you are installing a system that will provide you with the right amount of strength and resilience. Many manufacturers are already experiencing the benefits of industrial epoxy, so now is the time to join them!
Why You Should Hire Us
When operating out of a warehouse or manufacturing facility, everything has got to be up to code. Industrial epoxy flooring ensures that you are covering all your bases by establishing a clean and safe environment for everyone.
Industrial applications are becoming increasingly popular with epoxy flooring. The material produces a smooth and seamless finish that goes well with any commercial or residential setting.
Listed below are some of the reasons why industrial epoxy flooring is the right choice for you:
- Most industrial operators require a flooring system that can survive prolonged exposure to chemicals and solvents. When you are dealing with these substances on a regular basis, then you need a floor that provides you with greater resistance. Industrial epoxy will provide you that much-needed protection and prevent any chemical breakdowns.
- The well-being and safety of your employees should always be your top priority. We can offer you greater skid-resistance, which is crucial for many industrial operators because falls and accidents are all too common. Epoxy coatings are also resistant to fire, moisture, and they will inhibit any outbreaks of mold and other harmful growths.
- The durable and sturdy epoxy overlay will essentially seal off the concrete underneath so that it’s no longer porous. This will go a long way in preventing dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants from seeping into the material and compromising it. Furthermore, your work environment will also become a lot more sanitary and healthy.
There are even more benefits to industrial epoxy flooring. Listed below are the most notable:
- Strength, resilience, and protection. It doesn’t get much better than that if you’re a manufacturer. You need a flooring system that can give you the goods, which is why industrial epoxy is the right choice for you. The protective properties of the material are unlike anything else that’s out there. Industrial epoxy flooring is also a more practical choice in terms of limiting disruptions to your daily operations. We understand that you want to improve your efficiency, which is why our services can make a huge difference. We want to help you protect your bottom line.
- The durability of the material will also go a long way in limiting mistakes, improving productivity, and preventing potential safety hazards.
- Not only are epoxy installation services affordable, but they offer many cost-effective benefits that will have you saving money well into the future. Refurbishing your floor with epoxy will save you time a lot of time because the process is simple and easy to carry out. In other words, you end up spending a lot less money on labor costs. Also, the material will remain intact for quite a while, which means that you are limiting the money and resources that you invest in maintenance and repair services.
- On your existing floor, you’ve noticed a plethora of cracks and other imperfections. Many of our clients tell us that they want to eliminate those unsightly and awful defects. We can easily restore the appearance of your floor and give it a little more decorative appeal. We also offer many design options and colors for you to choose from so that your new industrial floor will exhibit an upgraded and stunning appearance. Many of our clients opt for metallic epoxy floor coatings because they are visually captivating and ambitious. Your employees will also take more pride in their work when they see the new and improved floor.
- Industrial epoxy offers long-lasting results that no other flooring system can achieve. Factories and warehouses tend to experience plenty of foot traffic which can create a lot of wear and tear on your floor. However, our epoxy coatings provide enough strength, durability, and resilience to double and sometimes triple the lifespan of your floor. With regular maintenance and cleanings, your floor can easily last up to 20 years longer than normal. Industrial epoxy flooring will also significantly reduce the number of repairs and resurfacings you would normally perform.
- Not only is epoxy flooring the right option for you in terms of being a better business decision, but the material is also eco-friendly. The epoxy overlay requires minimal materials to produce and you can apply it with the use of a machine. Epoxy is also a self-leveling product, which makes the installation process go by a lot quicker and smoother. Furthermore, the material itself requires minimal upkeep. Dirt and bacteria won’t adhere to epoxy, which makes it much easier to sanitize and carry out routine cleaning procedures.
Let’s check out the
Pros and Cons of Industrial Epoxy Flooring
Pros of Industrial Epoxy
- The material is chemically resistant, shock-absorbent, and it offers greater protection against heat and moisture.
- Epoxy flooring produces a smooth and seamless surface that is ideal for industrial operations.
- Our services will greatly improve the safety and well-being of your employees.
- Epoxy flooring is compatible with large industrial vehicles, including forklifts and cherry pickers.
- We can remove every defect from your floor while also enhancing its appearance.
Cons of Industrial Epoxy
- You can’t just apply the epoxy mixture over a concrete slab without preparing the floor. This includes a thorough cleaning, which will require special products and materials. Sometimes the prep-work can take longer to complete than the application process.
- Proper and timely maintenance is required to preserve your epoxy flooring.
- Once you install your epoxy flooring, it will difficult to remove. This means that you better get it right the first time!
Why Should I Hire a Professional?
- DIY projects are certainly tempting, but a lot can go wrong if you’re not sure of what you’re doing. Overlooking any minor details can have serious financial ramifications, which is something that you want to avoid. Our epoxy installers possess all the knowledge, experience, and tools to deliver you the floor of your dreams. Hiring a professional also ensures that the job will get done in a timely and efficient manner.