Essential Commercial Waterproofing Services
Perhaps no aspect of property upkeep is as crucial as maintaining and protecting the very foundations and concrete which the structure stands upon. By waterproofing your commercial property you ensure its condition and its longevity. Starting from, literally, the ground up you can apply protective caulks, castings, and sealants to your surfaces and be protected for years.
If you own or operate any commercial property, then protecting your investment is crucial. Perhaps you know somebody who has dealt with a disastrous problem in their concrete or flooring like warping due to water damage or an infestation of mold. Avoid headaches like this entirely and learn from the mistakes of others who waited too long to have waterproofing services provided to their entire commercial property. Call us today to get the expert opinion of a trained pro as well as a free quote regarding our waterproofing services. The benefits listed below are only scratching the surface of the value you obtain when you apply waterproofing to your commercial properties surfaces and flooring.
Popular Areas For Waterproofing
There are no shortage of spaces or environments in which the protection and controlled environment provided by waterproofing is not a great benefit, however there are some areas which are the most popular or arguably the most important and crucial for waterproofing applications.
Below you can find specific benefits and values unique to the application of waterproofing to each respective area. Your commercial property is a very important investment – and you deserve to have it in pristine condition and to last for years to come. Regardless of the setting or environment, waterproofing only makes the space safer, cleaner, and less susceptible to issues down the line. Do not hesitate, read more and contact us today to chat with a trained expert in waterproofing services.
Here are some of the most popular commercial spaces for waterproofing!
- Do you own and operate a commercial retail space? If so, you face enough challenges and expenses as it is. By waterproofing your retail space you create a protective envelope from the ground up. The wear and tear of weather and moisture are no longer included in your stresses and headaches. Waterproofing also prevents mildew, mold, and bacteria build up due to moisture being trapped in the concrete. Waterproofing prevents the moisture seeping in and being trapped and creating these problems. Due to this prevention you will maintain a clean environment free of any unwanted mold or mildew smells or odors which would drive away or even halt business and sales. By keeping a pristine and weather-proof environment you ensure that your customers are satisfied and comfortable in your retail space thanks to the waterproofing services you enlisted.
- If you own or manage a commercial eatery or restaurant, you should know how important keeping a clean and safe environment is. Waterproofing is the best way to obtain and maintain that sort of clean environment. In a public and commercial space where you are selling food for people to ingest, you must provide the absolute best in cleanliness and in the hygiene and health of your business. If you do not weatherproof your property, you risk the build of mold and unwanted bacteria which manifests when moisture is trapped in the surfaces and ground of your commercial property. By waterproofing your restaurant or eatery, you ensure that you will maintain a clean, dry, and weather-proof space for years to come. This will prevent any build of unwanted bacteria, mildew, or mold and keep your environment in great condition for any potential customers.
- Perhaps so one space risks more from water damage, seepage, and spillage than commercial kitchens. These fast-paced and hard-worked commercial spaces face constant intake of boiling water, oil, and chemicals and products. The floors in these spaces need to be waterproofed and secured, for both hygiene and health as well as for employee safety. Those working in these spaces often find themselves in tight corners and close quarters, with lots of edible goods surrounding them. These goods and products must be kept in clean and pristine condition since they are for human consumption. Due to the high volume of water and liquid products constantly being drained, spilled, and dispersed in kitchens the ground could wear and be soaked and maintain moisture constantly were it not waterproofed. This would surely lead to mold and mildew in no time, and even worse issues due to the food materials and cleaning materials kept in commercial kitchens. Apply waterproofing today to keep the space protected and clean.
Other popular commercial spaces for waterproofing!
- By waterproofing a space you create a protective envelope, whether with caulking or sealing or any application which you and a professional agree upon as the most effective, and you prevent the build-up of moisture within the ground or concrete. In your commercial dry storage space you likely keep goods or materials which would be ruined if they were soaked or made rotten with unwanted moisture build up. The creation of mold or mildew in dry storage spaces could ruin the goods kept in these locations, and really devastated somebody’s stock or inventory. Protect these crucial spaces by waterproofing. This affordable and simple method of protection will ensure the longevity and celan condition of your dry storage space.
- There is no shortage of ideal spaces for waterproofing when it comes to commercial and industrial properties- call today to hear more!
- If you have a commercial workspace for carpentry or any other craft, then waterproofing the floors is essential. You increase the longevity of the space and ensure the quality of the flooring for years to come. Often in furnishing, curing, and crafting we use many chemicals and liquids. These may seep into the floor alongside water and create a damp and unwanted environment. This may lead to messes, foul smells, mildew and mold. By waterproofing your commercial workspace you ensure not only the quality and safety of your direct environment but also of the goods which you are crafting and producing. By keeping a clean and safe space with waterproofing and keeping out any unwanted molds or keeping any spill or seepages from becoming issues, you ensure the products you make are bacteria free and of the highest quality.
- If you have a commercial space for art or a studio for any kind of artistic and creative endeavour, waterproofing the space is a must. Whether painting, crafting, or designing you undoubtedly use amounts of water, chemicals, and treatments to complete your creative tasks. This is also true of hair salons and studios as well. Waterproofing in these environments can protect the floors and ground from weathering and from the build of moisture and dampness. You can keep a dry, safe, and clean space regardless of the amount of liquid used in your work or spillage from projects. Use caulking or sealant applied by a professional to waterproof your loft, salon, or any artistic space and protect and maintain its state for years to come.
Protect Your Commercial Investment
- The damages and issues you risk if you fail to apply waterproofing to the essential areas of your commercial property are enormous. Once you have the damp set in and moisture seep into your foundation and settle – you will have mold and mildew soon after. Aside from a grotesque look and a foul smell, these bring with them health risks too. Issues like this can lead to huge portions of flooring and even foundation needing to be replaced due to their benign compromised by moisture. Replacements like this are very costly and very time consuming. Something like this will impair your business and slow or halt income within your commercial property. You can prevent these issues ahead of time by waterproofing your commercial property entirely. This will ensure longevity and maintain the condition of your important investment.
Protect You and Your Employees Health
- As we stated, when damp conditions are not combated by waterproofing they can lead to water and moisture from any liquid being trapped in the foundations or flooring. When the damp seeps in like this can not only compromise the integrity of the structure, but it can lead to the build-up of mildew and even mold. SOme varieties of mold can be very harmful and toxic. Just the presence of such molds in a n establishment or property cna cause you to breathe in bacteria and harmful toxins. Often these molds and mildews take shape in flooring or walls and are not easily seen at first, making them more dangerous.By waterproofing and protecting your poetry early on, you prevent this risk entirely and protect the health of you and your employees or customers.
Benefits and Risks
There are many Benefits and some Risks associated with Commercial Waterproofing
Benefits of Professional Waterproofing
- Waterproofing your commercial property provides not only peace of mind, but also literally protects your health from harmful molds which could manifest.
- Waterproofing prevents the compromising or ruin of concrete foundation or flooring due to moisture build up inside and under the surface. Protective sealings and coatings mean you won’t have to replace a compromised slab down the line and spend tons.
- Waterproofing will make the space or flooring easier to clean and maintain than ever, leaving it in a clean and pristine state all of the time!
- No foul smell or strange odors due to the build of moisture in your commercial space – it will always be inviting to guests and customers!
- The biggest risk you take in waterproofing is doing so without a professional. You should always rely upon and enlist the aid of a trained professional for commercial services, especially something as important as waterproofing.
- If you rely on an untrained amateur or attempt to do the waterproofing application yourself, you may fail to properly seal and protect your flooring and foundation. If so, you won’t have a protective and weather-proof envelope guarding your home and foundation.
- If the moisture sets into your foundation, you can have mold build up which is harmful to your health and looks awful and smells terrible.
- If you fail to install properly the first time you apply waterproofing,you may have to repair and redo it later on and it will add up to a great expense. It is more cost efficient and safer to go with a professional from the start.
Contact Our Team of Trained Professionals
- Our trained service providers have years of expertise in waterproofing and home care. They are masters of the trade and have proudly served the community for years. Our professionals take pride in protecting the foundations of your business or commercial property, and are here to help you make the best choice when it comes to waterproofing services.